Home to the most adventurous and
receptive consumers in the world.
27th July 2023
Here’s what you must know about Indonesia:
- The largest economy in Southeast Asia.
- By purchasing power, Indonesia is the seventh-largest economy globally.
- Home to over 277 million people, making it the fourth most populous country in the world. The population is projected to increase to as much as 320 million by 2045.
- Over 60% of Indonesia’s citizens are under 30 years old and 87.2% of the population are Muslim.
- Rapid urbanisation – fuelling a rise in incomes and the ability for consumers to spend on discretionary items.
- Most global brands are present amidst growing sophistication of local brands.
- Indonesia’s growing middle class keeps showing an increased interest in products and services imported from abroad.
- Home to the most confident consumers in the world.
- The young population of Indonesia are inclined to try a new lifestyle and thus is very more open to change, exploration, and experiments.
27th of July 2023
Join our Deal Hunter Program in Indonesia and find your matches!
Some popular brands that have entered Indonesia: