This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD. use your Personal Data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, marital status, resident status, education background, financial background, personal interests, email address, your occupation, the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD. in registration forms, pre-qualification forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD your Personal Data, ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes outlined below.
If you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements and may cause ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD directly, ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD may collect your Personal and Sensitive Information from a variety of sources such as, but not limited to:
- Filled up ASTREEM CONSULTING’s pre-qualification forms or registration forms or other similar forms;
- From publicly available sources such as directories,
- From ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD’s social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- When you interact and communicate with ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD at any events or activities;
- From various entities or divisions under ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD; or
We also collect through the following:
- IP Address. Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g. another website or search engine); the pages you visit on our website, the websites you visit after this website; the ads you see; the ads you click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer operating system, device, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this web site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, analyze trends among our Users to help us improve and administer our website. We may also link this information with your Personally Identifiable Information when we feel that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules and policies or terms of service or to protect our website, customers or others.
- Third Party Tracking Tools. We also use third-party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These third-party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD may use and process your Personal and Sensitive Data for business and activities of ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD which shall include, without limitation the following (“Purpose”): Where you are a customer of the services provided by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD:
- to perform the ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- to provide you with any service you have requested, which shall include but not be limited to franchise selling, franchise application assistance, franchise marketing and location acquisition assistance.
- to process your participation in any events, seminars, promotions, or surveys;
- to process, manage or verify your franchise application managed by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD;
- to understand and analyse our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet your needs;
Where you are an agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider:
- to engage you to provide services or products;
- to facilitate or enable any checks as may be required by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD to engage you;
- to process payments relating to any products or services you have provided;
- to contact you
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- for ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD to comply with its obligations under law;
and you agree and consent to ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified in this Notice.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES
ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD may also use and process your data for other purposes such as (“Additional Purposes”):
- To send you newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
- To notify and invite you to events or activities organized by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
- To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity;
- To share your Personal Data amongst its subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities as well as with its agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions by way of post, telephone call, short message service (SMS), by hand and/or by email.
UNSUBSCRIBE AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for Additional Purposes by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD, please click on the link “Unsubscribe” which is embedded in the relevant email in order not to receive any email in the future.
If you wish to revoke the consent that ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD has obtained from you for the Purposes stipulated herein, please notify ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD using the contact details stated below.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than your home nation or otherwise in the country, state and city in which you are present while using any services provided by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD (“Alternate Country”), to companies under ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD which are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country and/or where ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD servers are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of your home nation or Alternate Country as described herein.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the Purposes and Additional Purposes. Further, ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties include, without limitation:
- ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD partners, which include parties with whom ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD collaborates with for certain events, programs, activities and location services;
- Event management companies and event sponsors;
- Marketing research companies;
- Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
- Other entities within ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD; and
- Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or the unlikely event of winding-up.
ACCESS & CORRECTION REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES, LIMITING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws of your home nation or Alternate Country, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting our Data Privacy Officer: Data Privacy OfficerASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD
Phone: +65 9171 1373
Subject to any laws of your home nation or Alternate Country, ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD reserves the right to impose a fee for access to your Personal Data in the amounts as permitted therein. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another person’s privacy. If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Website, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM MINORS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS
As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor (individuals under 18 (eighteen) years of age) under your care to submit Personal Data to ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD If such Personal Data is provided to ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD, you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions. In some circumstances, you may have provided personal data relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) and in such circumstances, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to provide their personal data to ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD and you have obtained their consent for their personal data be processed and used in the manner as outlined in this Notice.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
By communicating with ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD, using ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD’s services, or by your engagement with ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD as described in this Notice.
ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD, by continuing to use ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD’s services, or by your continued engagement with ASTREEM CONSULTING PTE LTD following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.