Use Market Readiness Assessment Grant to Accelerate International Expansion
The Market Readiness Assessment Grant is designed to accelerate the international expansion of Singapore SMEs, this grant supports pre-determined activities focused on helping SMEs in overseas set-ups, identification of business partners and overseas market promotion. More specific information can be found at the official IE Singapore website at http://www.iesingapore.gov.sg.
Astreem Consulting provides companies who wish to expand overseas with much relevant Market Research, Partner Identification and Intellectual Property as well as legal advisory and documentation to facilitate this growth. With the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) upon us, SMEs can leverage by expanding its brand footprint in the region. Under the AEC scheme, Singaporean businesses will find greater ease operating their business regionally, with lower trade barriers, increased trade flows, increased flow of skilled labour, increased capital and investment flows, cooperation between IP offices, Singaporean businesses can access larger markets and enjoy the same incentives as local businesses.
Programs that may be supported by IE Singapore to qualifying companies using third-party partners are as following:
- Market research or market feasibility studies
- Advisory on legal, tax, labour, import and export regulations in the target market, and recommending on the best mode of entry for the company
Advisory, legal and documentation expenses relating to:
- Name search
- Intellectual Property (IP) search and application
- Filing and registration for sales/ representative offices or equity entity
- Implementation of recommended tax structures
- Import and export licences
- Drafting of franchising, licensing, agency, distributorship and joint venture agreements (limited to only the first set of such agreements)
- Identifying of potential business partners
(Licensees/ franchisees, Agents and distributors, Joint venture partners)
Email us to find out more: [email protected]