Developing SOPS for Business Growth.
Standard operating procedures (SOPs) are step-by-step instructions that act as guidelines for your business work processes. Whether written up in numbered steps or formatted as flow charts, effective SOPs are complete, clearly written, so that it can be easily understood and replicated consistently.
What Are the Benefits of well documented SOPS?
- Prepares your business for future Growth
- Simplifies Performance Management
- Controls the Consistency of the product
- Saves on training Costs
Now, SOPS are Digitised!
In today’s environment of Digitalisation and Automation, rigid SOPs that are hard to edit and keep current, no longer serve the needs of our technology driven organisations. In a customer-centric environment, every member of the team should have access to the processes that are relevant to their work functions conveniently and quickly to ensure standards are upheld.
Digitise your SOPs to ensure your organisation has easy access to your company’s operating procedures.
- Allocate only relevant SOPs to different Job functions
- View SOPS anywhere on various devices
- Search functions for easy reference
- User Access Controlled
- Track who has viewed the SOPs
- Easy to upgrade
- Send notifications of changes
- Prevent Unauthorised Downloads
Which companies will benefit from this training?
- Companies Ready to grow
- Companies that have many departmental procedures
- Companies that are preparing for Franchise
- Companies with SOPs that need to be frequently updated
- Companies with SOPs that have NEVER been updated
- Companies who depend on the SOPs to communicate standards to their employees and franchisees.