About the Workshop
In today’s competitive landscape, businesses cannot afford to lapse in customer service or product delivery. When it has happened and correctional steps are necessary, it is already too late. One way to reduce risk is to maintain standards through regular audits to ensure that customer expectations are met. Evaluating is a great way to test your company’s effectiveness, however generally this is the last step in the journey towards better customer service management. Developing the right protocols and implementing them are key initial steps to undertake.
At this seminar learn about the steps and frameworks to develop your own customer service program.
What Do You Get From This Workshop?
- Tools & frameworks to evaluate your company’s service programs
- Track & Manage your Customer Service through a Management platform
- Learn how to profile your customers’ behaviours
- Create action plan to manage your customer service better
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Managers (Retail, Food, Services, Education)
- Professionals from Customer Service Departments at Enterprise companies