BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
WHAT IS IT?
Effective Business Performance Management(BPM) is central to the success of your business. In general Business Performance Management is a form of business intelligence used to monitor and manage your company’s performance from both the financial and non-financial areas. . After all, If you do not know how you are performing, how will you know what needs improving?
IS IT APPLICABLE TO MY BUSINESS?
Do you know how your various outlets are performing? Do you know what needs improving? How are you fairing on customer service? Are my outlets compliant with NEA (National Environmental Agency) regulations? Are the outlets profitable? Business Performance Management, helps you keep track of all the key areas that determine the success of your business. Financial performance serves as a good indicator of how your businesses have performed but it is the non-financial parameters that help you to manage how your business will perform in the future. So, if you care about the sustainability of your positive business performance, it is important you know how your business is fairing in these areas in order to successfully manage them.
BENEFITS OF LEVERAGING ASTREEM’S BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- Understand where your key performance Key performance indicators (KPIs), both financial and non-financial parameters are in your business.
- Use the Astreem proprietary tool to easily consolidate the Data in your business against your KPI to help management analyse business decisions.
- Armed with the information gleaned from the business you can quickly zoom in on what needs fixing and take pro-active actions.
- View all the key performance indicators on ONE consolidated dashboard to save you precious time.
- You can also decide what data you wish to share with your team to motivate them and encourage them to perform towards achieving the group objectives.
- You can also view not just how one unit is performing but also see how ALL your outlets across different territories.
IS IT HARD TO IMPLEMENT BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FOR MY BUSINESS?
Whilst it is not at all difficult to design and implement the business performance program, it certainly requires a fair amount of commitment from the management perspective to give input and ensure smooth implementation the Business Performance management program. What is important for one business may vary from one company to the next. As such, some effort is needed to identify what are the areas that make the business successful and what level of performance benchmarks are required to maintain standards.
It is important that there is management commitment to monitor, maintain and constantly give feedback to the team. This emphasis on culture and mindset shift is important so that the team understands the purpose of the program and recognise the implementation of the Performance program is for the overall business improvement.
HOW MUCH WILL THIS PROGRAM COST?
This program starts with On-boarding program for each business. Prices for these programs start from $1,200 per module. The Astreem Business Performance Management program focuses on empowering the business owner so that changes and enhancements can be made by the SME rather than heavy reliance on consultants. Where integrations are involved, charges for writing the codes by 3rd party vendors apply.